Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st



I found this picture of us from when we were dating, that's not to say we don't still date. This is from our trip to California for a wedding. We are so cute and still are.

I'm home and not at work. Why? Because I don't feel well. Why don't I feel well? I don't know, I just don't, my head hurt really bad when I tried waking up this morning among other things. There that is all there is to say about that.

I realized I said nothing profound about Memorial Day. I having nothing to say that others have not already said. Except I really miss those that are gone and always will. I am grateful for those that have done their part to keep us safe and give us the liberties that we have.

Last night was quiet at our house. We missed the Flintstone speak of the little boy. Most of all we missed the hugs from both of our little darlings. I am glad they got to stay with their daddy last night. I feel bad that their mommy had a rough night. Now it is a even more of a day to day wait for the new "brother baby" to arrive. Rumor has it that the mommy and daddy picked out his name, I don't think it's going to be Spiderman.
So little baby what is going to be your name? hmmm, Mommy and Daddy aren't telling until you arrive.

As a side note I haven't forgot my goal to simplify. It is always a work in progress just like me.





1 comment:

Lark said...

You two are definitely cute. :)