Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a week!
On Monday, June 7 at 12:06 pm the little baby arrived, all 2 pounds 6 ounces of him. He is tiny and perfect in each little detail. He is sweet. His mommy and him are both doing fine. We are keeping him in our prayers so that he can come home soon and do well.
I am in awe at the skill of the nurses in taking care of a baby so small. All of the nurses that have taken care of little baby and his mommy have been kind and gentle. Thank you kind nurses, and doctors and the rest of the great staff that have been there to care for them.
It isn't fun being a hospital patient. After a few days the menu looks the same and nothing sounds good to eat. Then there is the fun game of counting the ceiling tiles, it's a great boredom buster.
I had fun going to see the rehab doctor. It was a great experience. I now feel like there is a plan of attack against the case of not feeling good most of the time. It is a relief to know that the pain is real and not made up. I do not particularly enjoy feeling bad. Know to get on with things and feel better.
I am looking forward to running away for awhile next weekend. I get to go shopping for the girl and boy and little baby. Plus it is our anniversary. I can't believe it has been a year. Love you Poprock.

2 comments:

Purplepickle said...

I thought about that the other day. I was planning on being at the wedding and hoping and praying that Teri had or didn't have the baby depending on the day, before I got there. I went to the wedding, and she was late and they both finally were alright. Congrats little sister it has been a busy year. Happy Days Pop Rock, you deserve them all.

Lark said...

Congrats to you and PopRock. :)
I was wishing the baby would come but she refused to leave me!!!
Congrats on getting to hold baby Evan. Next time you do, give him some snuggles for me. :)
Looking forward to seeing you in August. (we are going to be there the first 2 weeks)