Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6

It was a very good day. We started singing Christmas carols at church.
It's beginning to look a little like Christmas around our house. The tree is up with lights and 3 ornaments on it. I really need to get it taken care of. We have most of our presents bought. The cat sleeps by the tree at times.

I have been thinking of how Christmas changes ever so slightly from year to year. This will be my first Christmas in my own house is a long time. Granted I have lived in an apartment in the past several years, but there is something a bit different. Maybe it's more hiding places for presents. Poprock dragged out the Christmas tubs and low and behold the decorations I was looking for were not there, where can they be I wonder. I have been given instructions that this is not the year that the whole house gets decorated, just wait until next year. I really need to finish the tree though.

It was announced in church today that we will be doing a service project instead of having a ward dinner. I 'm excited about that, it should be interesting.

No comments: