Tuesday, July 28, 2009

INSANITY REINS SUPREME

Now that I have your attention.

Let us ponder for a moment, wait what should we ponder...?

It's very hot outside, I love my central air. I've never had it in a house before.
The real test will be this winter when it is cold, will my house be warm?

Have you ever looked in the mirror and seen your mother?
Or in my case saw my mother and said something a sister would say, that's scary.

Actually I have been contemplating Christmas and making presents.
I thought of crocheting slippers for the entire family, as in all of them. Not to worry it's not going to happen this year. I am going to come up with something.

Hmmmm, must ponder some more.

I wonder can that cause insanity?

Oh a happy thought. Babies, with dimbles on their little hands and baby smiles.
So maybe all is right with the world.

3 comments:

Purplepickle said...

I loved our forced air furnace in the winter, it was cooler in the summer too. Hopefully if you like your system now you will like it then.
Have you been spouting ChrisCindy, Christine or Vickie when talking to your Mom? I really hope it is ChrisCindy you are spouting, so much more interesting than just plain Christine or Vickie.

No you are not insane, just a little flakey, don't worry it will get worse (I really mean better).

Yes it is hot and today is going to be the pits, hot, hot, hot. Makes you wish your backyard had a pool doesn't it? I wish I had one still in my backyard I know I would be in the pool instead of hot in the house!

Purplepickle said...

Oh, I forgot what is a dimble on babies hands? Is that like a dimple or different?

Alexander M K K Esquire, Jr said...

Good job starting your Blog Cindy Lou. My one suggestion is pacing. Try to post at least once every week or so, to keep a flow going. Blogging is a form of writing, and writing the experts say must be cultivated through action every day. To translate: Glue you butt in the chair and write at least something every single day.